Whole Plant Hemp CBD Oil Biscuits are Much More than a Healthy Snack
Whole Plant Hemp CBD dog biscuits are gaining popularity as a dietary supplement for pets that come with a host of health benefits. These include reducing inflammation and relieving chronic joint pain to boosting mood and promoting a healthy appetite, Whole Plant Hemp CBD dog biscuits are a great natural dietary supplement for dogs of every size.
Many pet owners can confirm that Whole Plant Hemp CBD dog biscuits have helped their four-legged pals keep in check their anxiety and stress levels, sore joints, and even helped them recover post-surgery. What makes Whole Plant Hemp CBD pet biscuits so beneficial? The short answer is cannabidiol (CBD).
What Is Whole Plant Hemp CBD?
CBD is one of the many active compounds of the cannabis plant. It can be extracted from both marijuana and the closely related hemp plant. However, the majority of CBD products in the market today are derived from the Hemp plant. Hemp leaves and flowers have a very high percentage of CBD and very low levels of THC, making it ideal for CBD extraction. The Marijuana form of Cannabis Sativa has the opposite, a very high level of THC and naturally low levels of CBD.
How Safe are CBD Biscuits for my Dog?
The list of benefits continues to grow daily through both research and the thousands of anecdotal testimonials/evidence on the benefits of whole plant hemp CBD. CBD is deemed safe to consume for both humans and pets on a general consensus. The only limitations to giving your dog CBD is not using human-grade products or ingredients on your pet as the CBD content is typically much higher and levels of THC found in human products can be very toxic to animals.
We recommend always buying CBD-infused biscuits for your dog sourced from industrial hemp not marijuana, the ingredients be 100% organic, and that the product has been tested by third parties for consistency, safety, and efficacy.
CBD Dog Biscuits Top Benefits for Your Pet
Whole Plant Hemp CBD biscuits, have been shown to help alleviate the following conditions:
- Digestive issues
- Chronic pain
- Joint & hip discomfort
- Age-related mobility issues
- Anxiety: An anxious dog is not always easy to spot but there are tell-tale signs which can pinpoint that your pup might be affected by this disorder. Some of these signs include uncontrollable shaking and panting, clingy or reclusive behavior, excess chewing and licking, sudden aggressiveness, excess barking and howling, restlessness, and more. CBD can help alleviate anxiety in a dog in an all-natural way. If anxiety is severe you can pair CBD oil with CBD-infused biscuits. Please check with your veterinarian for the best course of action.
- Digestive issues: An upset stomach and nausea can be treated with CBD, as the compound can help reduce intestinal inflammation and the spasticity of the gut while promoting a healthy appetite. You might notice an increase in your dog’s appetite after giving it CBD.
- Inflammation: A natural response of the body to infection, injury, and disease, but when there’s too much of it, it may lead to a host of health issues for pets: heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, and possibly even cancer. Fortunately, CBD is known for its ability to minimize inflammation. Plus, our CBD-infused PAWS EFFECT Baked 100% Organic Dog Biscuits are enriched with organic turkey tail mushroom for an almost instant immune system boost to help your pet’s body keep that rampant inflammation in check.
- Chronic pain: Often caused by arthritis and old injuries can be alleviated with CBD. Many pet owners have reported lower levels of pain and a dramatic increase in the quality of their pets’ life after supplementing their diet with CBD. Several studies have found that CBD can suppress pain and inflammation in both people and pets.
- Joint & hip discomfort: Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, cannabidiol has been shown to help alleviate the discomfort brought on by hip dysplasia and other joint conditions.
- Allergies: CBD can also help with your pet’s allergies. A pet fighting allergies might display one or several of the following symptoms: runny nose, excess sneezing, watery eyes, and skin rashes. We do recommend taking your dog to the vet if you suspect it might be allergic to something as some allergic reactions may pose a huge risk to their lives if medical action is not taken immediately.
- Age-related mobility issues: Older dogs will benefit from Whole Plant Hemp CBD dog biscuits. Many pet owners have reported a visible improvement in their older dogs’ mobility and appetite after supplementing their food with CBD. You can check our clients’ testimonials here.